Suggestion for RDF

From: Adam Powell <adam@adaminfinitum.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:33:12 -0600
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Hi,
 I have been reading up on the semantic web lately. Today specifically on
schema.org and then on your last call draft.  I saw something on schema
about Geo shape I think it was and I think that might work for my purpose
but I wanted to contribute my idea anyway.

  I think a valuable addition would be a "areas serviced" specification.
 Lots of small businesses target specific areas and to be able to specify
visibly or otherwise would be a wonderful addition.

Keep up the good work, myself and the world appreciate it!

Thanks,
*Adam Powell*
Adam Infinitum <http://adaminfinitum.com> - Web Design, SEO, and more.
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/112020362931300420447>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/adaminfinitum>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adam-Infinitum/138532692918476>
Newsletter Sign-Up <http://www.businessforphotographers.com/free> (About
pro photo business; I write about SEO, Marketing, Web Design, Social Media,
etc.)