Re: Re 2: The processing rules for property/rel

Ivan,

check out how we do it in RDFLib (for the RDFa 1.0 test suite):

    http://code.google.com/p/rdflib/source/browse/test/rdfa/run_w3c_rdfa_testsuite.py

(Of course, it would be awesome if your RDFa 1.1 work could be merged
into and continued in a branch (say "feature/rdfa11") for RDFa 1.1
support, if you're comfortable with Mercurial. Or in a clone of RDFLib
(e.g. using the google code clone feature). Otherwise I hope one of us
RDFLib'ers will eventually merge/include again your continued pyRdfa
work (as we did for the RDFa 1.0 support).)

Best regards,
Niklas