Re: Plan of action / this weeks telco cancelled

Manu,

I agree with what you write; just one addition. I would like to publish, as decided on the 15th of December, the RDFa Primer, too. It is in a pretty good shape, and synchronized with the current editor's draft of RDFa Core, and it is important to have that document around for outreach purposes. I will have a look at it this week again, to see if there are some minor improvements to be done, and one of you guys can take care of the mechanics for publication while I am not around. Do you think that would be possible?

As I will not be around for the coming few weeks I will, later today, send around my current 'votes' for the outstanding issues on RDFa Core. I am aware that further technical discussion may happen in the coming weeks that may change my opinion, so you should take those as non-binding and with a grain of salt. But that is all I can do for now...

Ivan