Re: Property and Typeof Wiki (ACTION-101) (ACTION-102)

I have made some changes on [1]: one of the test cases was erroneous (the HTML part was wrong), I have added 2 more test cases, and, most importantly, I have updated the processing steps so that it now covers both the @property and the @typeof changes.

I have an implementation running locally, passing all the tests on the page. However, my implementation does not follow 100% the processing steps, ie, it differs slightly from what is written there. Would be good if somebody made a thorough check on those.

I think we should really share this page, asap, with the HTML Data task force as well as the schema.org people. Gregg and I did not want to do that until we get at least some approval from the group... Anybody?

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/PropertyAndTypeof