RDFa Primer update

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:09:04 +0100
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have already said a few days ago that I picked up the primer. I have now finished a major revision cycle, based on Ben's initial draft.

The document reflects, as far as I can see, the current stage of RDFa 1.1. I had to redo all the diagrams because some of them were wrong and Ben did not find the originals:-). All diagrams are now in SVG with a png fallback.

I believe the document is good enough for a FPWD, but that is up to the WG to decide...