W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > August 2011

small changes on the core document

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:48:45 +0200
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <A2233A3E-7071-4D3C-9510-9623BDCF7CD4@w3.org>
I have changed Overview-src (ie, the editor's draft)[1]

- in 7.6.2 I changed the example to a usage of DocumentError (it used Profile reference error, which is much less dominant now)
- I have added the vocabulary expansion term to  Appendix A.

I will also update the namespace documents

Ivan 


[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#vocabulary

----
Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
Received on Thursday, 25 August 2011 12:46:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:19:52 UTC