RDF Web Apps WG telecon canceled

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 00:38:22 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
As we discussed a few weeks ago, the RDF Web Apps WG telecon has been
canceled due to a number of WG members being on vacation this week.

Telecons will resume at their normal time next week.

Ivan and I will be meeting on the telecon bridge at our regularly
scheduled time today so I can bring him up to speed with everything that
has been happening over the past month. Anyone else that is in the WG is
welcome to join the discussion. It will not be minuted as it won't be an
official call and will be re-hashing things that we have already
discussed and minuted.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/uber-comparison-rdfa-md-uf/