Re: took a quick stab..

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 11:09:00 -0400
To: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 07/30/11 13:51, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Also: we seem to have thrown out profiles, including default
> profiles.

We did not throw out the default profile - at least, that certainly
wasn't my understanding of what we did. That would have been a huge
mistake, IMHO. We still need the default profile - but maybe we want to
rename it to "The Initial Evaluation Context". Perhaps we want to expose
it as either XHTML+RDFa or a simple key-value text file (not JSON, but
more-or-less as Mark Birbeck had suggested many months ago).

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/