RDFa API - graph?

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:03:28 +0100
To: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Just a small thought.. it dawned on me this morning that Graph or
RDFGraph may be a better / alternative name for DataStore - personally
when I mentally swap out all mentions of store for graph in examples,
design and text things feel that bit clearer

   graph.add(triple);
   graph.merge(otherGraph);
   document.data.graph;
   serialize(graph);
   graph.filter(myFilter);

and so forth, it clearly separates the concepts of "Store" (somewhere to
store graphs and triples) and "Graph" (a set of triples, an RDF Graph),
further, graph is a common concept in the RDFa Core documentation, and
all RDF documentation which goes unrepresented in the RDFa API.

Anyway, just a thought, I'm sure you get the idea - any opinions?

Best,

Nathan