Volunteers needed to review XHTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:20:31 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
We need at least two volunteers to review the XHTML+RDFa Core document
before we take it to Last Call in the next few weeks. Reviewing that
document is not going to be as time consuming as reviewing RDFa Core.
The sooner we get reviewers, the sooner we can take XHTML+RDFa to Last Call:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xhtml-rdfa-20100803/

blog: Saving Journalism - The PaySwarm Developer API
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/09/12/payswarm-api/