Re: PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-39: RDFa term mapping triples

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:47:22 +0100
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard.cyganiak@deri.org>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:26:44 +0100
Richard Cyganiak <richard.cyganiak@deri.org> wrote:

> Can you point me to the place where you raised your concerns?

On the 2010-09-09 telecon, though it wasn't minuted much as I was
scribing and find it hard to scribe while talking.

Some of my concerns are outlined in
<http://www.w3.org/mid/bd11e07b6857681b4c1d25e21df964b0.squirrel@goddamn.co.uk>.
It mostly discusses prefix mapping, though many of the same concerns
apply to term mapping, albeit to a lesser degree.

Even if those concerns didn't apply to terms at all, I still think
there is value in keeping term mappings as-is for consistency
with prefix mappings.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>