Re: The next HTML+RDFa Heartbeat

Thanks for updating us on the timeline. I am provisionally ok with it, but wanted to double-check one point:

On Mar 28, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> At the moment, it's not expected that RDFa WG/HTML WG would release
> HTML+RDFa LC simultaneously with HTML5 LC. Coordination for simultaneous
> release may be too difficult and is not necessary. So, the documents can
> stay decoupled, which will hopefully help HTML5 progress without being
> held up by RDFa.

Is everyone ok with HTML+RDFa progressing on a separate schedule from HTML5, and a separate schedule from Microdata? I believe there is some interest in bringing Microdata to Last Call at the same time as HTML5. While I do not think it is essential that any of our specs go out at the same time, I wanted to check if anyone has a problem with the possibility that Microdata may go out before HTML+RDFa, if HTML+RDFa is blocked on the RDFa Core schedule.

Regards,
Maciej