Re: The next HTML+RDFa Heartbeat

A few minor points of clarification on which documents that RDFa WG is
responsible for publishing. Some thought that I was implying that the
RDFa WG would be generating all of the "thin" specifications below. The
only two documents in the list below that the RDFa WG is chartered to
create are RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa.

On 03/28/10 16:38, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We're going for a spec hierarchy that looks like this, with all of the
> XYZ+RDFa specs being very "thin" documents that layer on top of RDFa
> Core 1.1:
>
>                   +--------- HTML+RDFa
>                   +--------- SVG+RDFa
> RDFa Core 1.1 ----+--------- EPUB+RDFa
>                   +--------- ODF+RDFa
>                   +--------- XHTML+RDFa

Additionally, RDFa has not yet been accepted as EPUB's metadata
expression mechanism, but it's in the running. It was mentioned as
another example of possible language integration for RDFa.

It is understood that all other documents should be created and
controlled by their respective Working Groups. To be very specific:

RDFa Core 1.1 - created and published by RDFa WG @ W3C
HTML+RDFa - created and published by HTML WG @ W3C
SVG+RDFa - created and published by SVG WG @ W3C
EPUB+RDFa - possibly created and published by EPUB WG @ IDPF