Re: Another way other than @profile, @vocab or @map

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 06:38 -0400, Ivan Herman wrote:
> - regardless of the difficulty of implementation, I myself regard
> RDFa, from the SW point of view, as yet another standard serialization
> of RDF. But, with an RDFS processing in the picture, that is not true
> any more. This is a major step to take...

It's not really my intention to suggest that RDFS inferencing should be
built into RDFa parsers.

Rather a RDFa parser would produce a graph containing the uninferenced
triples, which could then be handed over to an inferencer by the
consumer (and this is the important bit...) if the consumer wants to.

RDFa would remain a standard serialisation of RDF.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>