Re: Scheduling separate telecon with Ben/Ivan

I added myself, but, unfortunately, as you can see, my availability is
very low. Sorry about that; f2f meetings and AC meetings between now and
next Tuesday:-(

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf