Re: ISSUE-24: Proposal for dealing with case-insensitive terms in the XHTML vocabulary

That's not really what I meant.  More that the polyglot document is
incomplete w.r.t. attribute values.  It oversimplifies the case.  I am
sure that it will get sorted out in due course.  However, with regard to
TERMs from a specific vocabulary - that is, values of @rel, @rev, and
some other attributes and that match the production NCName, we are
committed to ensuring that the requirements of RDFa and HTML5 are
consistent with one another.

At least, that's my belief right now.  The Working Group could come up
with some other approach as well.