Re: Finalizing the RDFa WG transition

Manu,

On 2010-2-15 18:07 , Manu Sporny wrote:
> Scheduling the call is going to be much more difficult this time around.
> I know that Ben has a solid schedule and is unable to make the Thursday
> time slot. Ivan, I hate to ask, but could you move your schedule around
> on Thursday 1600UTC?

Let us try to avoid the UTC timing, because when we move to daylight
saving time then the UTC becomes different. You refer to 16:00UTC, which
is 5pm for me now and 6pm in a few months...

So which slot do you refer to? To 4pm my time or 6pm my time? Looking at
doodle I think you refer to the slot of 4pm my time that seems to be
good for almost everybody except for... BenA. The only way I can do that
if you accept that, time to time, I might not be around. Indeed, we
have, at the W3C team, 'project review' slots starting at 3pm and these
usually go to 4:30pm (always my time). This means that if those occur I
might be late or not at the meeting around. That being said these are
not very frequent, so I guess this should be fine.

The other slot (6pm my time) screws up my daily schedule because, well,
I have to get home at some point from the 'tute, and that is the
slot.... If that is the only way then I will have to reorganize my
days/week... Not sure yet how.

To make things clear I have set the first entry to yellow in the doodle.

Ivan

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf