Re: Finalizing the RDFa WG transition

Scheduling the call is going to be much more difficult this time around.
I know that Ben has a solid schedule and is unable to make the Thursday
time slot. Ivan, I hate to ask, but could you move your schedule around
on Thursday 1600UTC?

> Mark Birbeck wrote:
> It's school half-term here so I won't be able to make a telecon any
> time this week -- and it would be a shame to miss such an historic
> event!

I promise that this telecon won't be a historic event! It'll be more of
a procedural/non-technical/non-historic event. We'll hold off on the
historic event until most of us (and you) are on the call. :)

I'm hesitant to go another week without a telecon - we do have some
pressing HTML WG issues that need to be discussed, we don't have much
time to produce these additional specifications and it'll take us a
while to get into a productive rhythm. We also have 10-12 RDFa WG
members now and if most of them can make a call, we'll have to have a call.

> Mark Birbeck wrote:
> I don't know if Steven has the same issue, but if so, perhaps we could
> begin with the first call next week?

Unfortunately, both Steven and Benjamin Nowak wouldn't be able to make
the Friday telecons. There isn't a single time that everyone can make
it... somebody is going to be left out or someone will have to update
their schedule to be more lenient.

If you can be more lenient in your schedule, please adjust your times -
it might be possible that there is a better time that all of us can make it:

http://doodle.com/8bynhs4kschkn5td

> Mark Birbeck wrote:
> (And I've just spotted that it's Steven's birthday this Friday...

Happy Birthday Steven!

On 02/15/2010 11:17 AM, Benjamin Adrian wrote:
> 1800 UTC is 1900 local time in Kaiserslautern, Germany. My kids go to
> bed around 1930, so could we please change this date?
> Otherwise I would have two overtired kids in bad mood around me during
> each telco :).

Hmm, that is problematic. You do have that time marked as "OK", but
unfortunately we can't move one way or the other.

> What about Thursday 1600? Isn't this a better time according to doodle?

Unfortunately the two people that cannot make it at that time are Ivan
Herman (our W3C Team contact) and Ben Adida (RDFa WG co-chair).

If everyone can go back to Doodle and try to open up their schedule a
bit more, perhaps there is a time that will hopefully appear. If not,
Friday at 1800 UTC is the only time that will work for the majority of us.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/