Re: (proposal) was Re: defn of Named Graph

Hmm.

Well putting something like this in a Note should have less changed of
causing damage, I guess.

But then I think that there should be some distance between any proposal in
any such note and the core of RDF.  I think that this distance can come
from defining a new entailment regime, perhaps called something like the
denoting-but-nothing-else-graph-name entailment regime.  However, there is
still no definition of how this entailment regime is supposed to work.

peter