Re: proposed second reply to Jeremy's comment about named graphs

Sure, I have *nothing* against talking/arguing/fighting with Jeremy (as
long as it is off public-rdf-comments).  I often find him a worthy
ally/opponent.

However, the working group has already beat this issue to the dead wisp of
a tired pulp.   My message was a perhaps doomed attempt to bring this point
forward in a way that relates to the overall issue being discussed and some
its specifics as well without responding to particular proposal which could
be dragged out until doomsday (which is, of course, much closer for this
working group than the heat death of the universe).

peter