Re: New edit of RDF Semantics. (was: Re: Unable to make changes using Mercurial)

OK, sorry about the rant. I think I have it working now. Evidently my mental model of this process is not quite accurate, but I will wave my hands in appropriate directions in order to make things work. It is now ReSpec-OK, and thanks for the reference fix.

Pat