RE: New edit of RDF Semantics. (was: Re: Unable to make changes using Mercurial)

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:18 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
> Thanks for your help. I seem now to have managed to get this done.
> (Method: build an entirely new repository and delete all the old ones,
> before starting to edit.)

That's certainly the simplest and most effective approach.

> The latest edit (which still needs one more reference added to the
> group bibliography) is now at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-
> file/default/rdf-mt/index.html. It is still ED rather than CR, but I
> think I can handle that edit now.
>
> BTW, not that it really matters, but there are a bunch of ReSpec
> warnings in this of the form
> "Found linkless <a> element with text '' but no matching <dfn>"  I have
> no idea what causes this, because I can't find any such <a> elements.
> Apparently they would have to have an empty content (?)

Neither do I. RDF Concepts has a similar problem. I already filed a bug
report [1] but didn't get a response yet.

[1] https://github.com/darobin/respec/issues/282

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler