Re: what do we need for the CR meeting?

On 23-10-13 22:49, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> The page recording the status of many of the LC issues has been changed
> to have "Closed" status.  I don't agree with this change, as it removes
> the information that is part of the "Resolved" status, namely that the
> person who commented is satisfied with the changes that the WG made in
> response to the comment.

Peter,

Look at

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/RDF11-CR-Request#Evidence_that_issues_have_been_formally_addressed

There you see that for all 21 issues this information is given in detail:

[[
The WG raised in total 21 issues in response to Last Call comments:

     14 LC issues were closed with explicit agreement of the commenter.
     3 LC issues were closed where the commenter may still want some
small editorial change (issues 145, 159 and 166)
     1 LC issue was closed with no response from commenter (issue 127)
     2 LC issues were considered to be non-blocking and will be
addressed during CR (148 & 165). In both cases the commenter explicitly
agreed that the issue does not affect tests, so can safely be handled
during CR.
     1 LC issue (concerning semantics of datasets) was closed over a
formal objection from Jeremy Carroll [5]. Extensive discussions took
place during the LC period with the commenter and within the WG. The WG
felt it could not provide more tha it currently offers [6] and decide to
archive this in a new issue and POSTPONE it (ISSUE-167: Stronger
semantics of RDF Datasets?).
]]

OK?
Guus