Re: RDF 1.1 CR request

From: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:54:40 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On 16/10/13 22:55, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> Actions Needed:
> - Andy/Gavin: add section "Changes since .." to Trig document (missing)

Done.  Wiki updated and
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/trig/index.html#sec-changes
added.

I also fixed the section nesting because the sections in the LC:

5.4 Differences from Previous TriG
5.5 Media Type Registration

should have been

A. Differences from Previous TriG
B. Media Type Registration

(there was a missing </section>)

 > - All editors: prepare CR drafts by Tuesday

For TriG: Feature-at-risk editing doen and changes as above.

I have not touched the SOTD section, assuming that the formal working
required will be inserted by W3C Staff contact as previosuly. (It states
we may skip CR which we're not now; the form should be the same for NT
and NQ)

	Andy