Re: status of Jeremy's main comments (ISSUE-142 and ISSUE-151) and two proposed responses

On 10/10/2013 09:12 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> So should these responses be sent out shortly (i.e., Friday afternoon,
> to allow more time for vetoes) or should they wait for chair approval
> or even WG approval next week?

It turns out we're chair impaired for a few days.   It seems clear to me
that this email reflects the WG decisions and is worded in a way that
the group is comfortable with, so please go ahead and send it as an
official response.

           -- Sandro