RDF-ISSUE-153: Ryan Laboucane: Blank Nodes as properties in JSON-LD [JSON-LD Candidate Recommendation]

From: RDF Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:36:56 +0000
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
RDF-ISSUE-153: Ryan Laboucane: Blank Nodes as properties in JSON-LD [JSON-LD Candidate Recommendation]

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/153

Raised by: Markus Lanthaler
On product: JSON-LD Candidate Recommendation

Comment by Ryan Laboucane:

-------------%<--------------------------------------
Hi,

I just thought I'd send in a comment regarding blank nodes as properties.

My thoughts are that they should stay in. The constructions of
properties would be somewhat simplified if I did not have to specify an
"@id" and skolem IRI at runtime.

My particular use case is a simple DL and reasoner with role
intersection and role union constructors. These minted roles would
appear as properties in the resulting JSON-LD ontology.

Ryan Laboucane

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Oct/0030.html