Re: proposed response to Jeremy's comment on owl:imports and graph names and issue 38

Neither.  I believe that I understand the point raised in the message from
Jeremy, namely how to specify how owl:imports works in RDF datasets.  However,
I don't believe that this is in the purview of the RDF working group.

If there is a *different* point to be made, then that needs to be raised
separately.

peter