Re: Mercurial problem?

On 19/11/13 20:12, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> OK, thanks. I suggest that someone with a Unix/Linux clone does a "hg
> rename" of the problem file:
>
>    abort: case-folding collision between
>    rdf-turtle/tests-nt/literal_with_REVERSE_SOLIDUS2.nt and
>    rdf-turtle/tests-nt/LITERAL_with_REVERSE_SOLIDUS2.nt
 >
 > Shouldn't that work?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7595538/how-to-solve-a-mercurial-case-folding-collision

suggests not.

The problem seems to be an old version and new version in the repo
history - they are different files (rename) but the same file (Mac).
Renaming will not help; there are still two difefrent/same files in the
history. It's in the history that is the problem and a rename wil not
get rid of one.

I see these files in .hg/store/data/rdf-turtle/tests-nt.

	Andy