Re: PLEASE VOTE on Turtle feature-at-risk: allow/diallow PREFIX & BASE

It would be nice to have a pointer to the actual thing that is being decided,
which I take to be the resolution of the feature at risk at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-turtle-20130219/#grammar-production-sparqlPrefix

This is ISSUE-89 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/89

peter