Re: RDF/S entailment rules.

Something like this would pretty much instantiate all the useful
entailment rules:

@prefix  dc:   <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>.
@prefix  ex:   <http://example.com/>.
@prefix  prov: <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#>.
@prefix  rdf:  <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>.
@prefix  rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>.
@prefix  xsd:  <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>.
@prefix  w3:   <http://www.w3.org/example/>.

w3:Specification  rdfs:subClassOf  ex:Document.
ex:Document  rdfs:subClassOf  ex:Object.
ex:Object  a  rdfs:Class.
w3:editor  a  rdf:Property;
     rdfs:subPropertyOf  dc:creator;
     rdfs:domain  w3:Specification;
     rdfs:range  prov:Person.
dc:creator  rdfs:subPropertyOf  dc:contributor.
w3:rdf11-semantics  w3:editor  ex:pat-hayes, ex:pfps;
     dc:title  "RDF 1.1 Semantics"@en;
     dc:created  "2013-01-01T10:42:42Z"^^xsd:dateTime;
     ex:version  "1.1"^^ex:versionDatatype.

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann