Re: LC drafts of Concepts and Semantics [was: Moving Concepts to LC]

On May 2, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:

> On May 2, 2013, at 4:55 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>
>> David, Richard, Pat, Peter,
>>
>> After the resolutions in yesterday's telecon I think we are ready to proceed to LC with both Conceots and Semantics. What would be a feasible time line for you to produce the draft for review by the WG?
>
> Give me until the end of the weekend, ie next monday.

Hmm. How, um, "final" does the LC draft need to be? Pretty damn final, right? As in, with all the internal links in place and the references sorted out and so on, and passing the W3C verifiers? Because if so, I might need some more days. I should have a draft with all the actual *content* in pretty final form by early next week, but all those <p class="'s are making my fingers sore.

Pat