admin: references to our own documents

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:38:36 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I did some admin work on the bibliographic database. I've added entries
to the forthcoming WDs (Semantics, TriG, N-Triples, N-Quads) and to the
existing ones that were missing (JSON LD Syntax/API).

For all documents the short name is also the reference string (in
uppercase). Only for Turtle the reference is "TURTLE-TR" because
"TURTLE" is already assigned in the db to the team submission.

Richard: [N-TRIPLES] now points to the forthcoming WD. I assume this is
want you will want once it's published. I've renamed the section in the
2004 Testcases to RDF-TESTCASES-N-TRIPLES.

Guus