Re: status RDF 1.1 Primer

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:50:10 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
FWIW, I support the idea that there must be an example of dataset in Primer.

The absence of a formal semantics is not an excuse to not have an
example. Shoudn't there be examples of datasets in the TriG spec? in
JSON-LD? in SPARQL (well, it's too late for SPARQL, examples are there
already)?

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann