W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-wg@w3.org > August 2013

Re: issue with today's minutes

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:57:46 -0400
Message-ID: <5214F18A.60307@w3.org>
To: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On 08/21/2013 12:32 PM, Peter Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Minutes may be delayed - Internal Server Error at 
> https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/rdf-wg/2013-08-21
>

Sorry, as I explained on IRC, but I guess you didn't see:

<sandro> pfps, there's a bug where some scribe errors produce that 
instead of a proper error message.
<sandro> this line
<sandro> 15:02:14 Topic: Administrivia
<sandro> should have been
<sandro> 15:02:14 <pfps> Topic: Administrivia
<sandro> I just fixed it by manually going to 
https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/rdf-wg/2013-08-21?edit=1

       -- Sandro


>
> Just in case something really bad has happened, here is my grab of the 
> raw IRC log.
>
> peter
>
>
> #rdf-wg
>     ===    public.cloak is your displayed hostname now
>     =-=    User mode for pfps is now +i
>     -->|    YOU (pfps) have joined #rdf-wg
>     -->|    AndyS (~afs@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     -->|    gkellogg (~gregg@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     -->|    AZ (~AZ@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     davidwood    Zakim, this will be RDF
>     -->|    Zakim (zakim@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     -->|    RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     RRSAgent    logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/08/21-rdf-wg-irc
>     davidwood    Zakim, this will be RDF
>     Zakim    ok, davidwood, I see SW_RDFWG()11:00AM already started
>     davidwood    Chair: David Wood
>     Zakim    + +1.408.992.aaaa
>     Zakim    - +1.408.992.aaaa
>     Zakim    + +1.408.992.aaaa
>     davidwood    Agenda: 
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.08.21#Admin
>     pfps    zakim, aaaa is me
>     Zakim    +pfps; got it
>     Zakim    + +081165aabb
>     davidwood    Zakim, who is here
>     Zakim    davidwood, you need to end that query with '?'
>     Zakim    +OpenLink_Software
>     davidwood    Zakim, who is here?
>     Zakim    On the phone I see bhyland1, pfps, +081165aabb, 
> OpenLink_Software
>     Zakim    On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, AZ, gkellogg, AndyS, pfps, 
> TallTed, ivan, manu, gavinc, davidwood, trackbot, yvesr, sandro, ericP
>     Zakim    - +081165aabb
>     TallTed    Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
>     Zakim    +TallTed; got it
>     TallTed    Zakim, mute me
>     ivan    zakim, dial ivan-voip
>     Zakim    TallTed should now be muted
>     davidwood    Zakim, bhyland is me
>     Zakim    ok, ivan; the call is being made
>     Zakim    +davidwood; got it
>     Zakim    +Ivan
>     pfps    zakim, you need to get a life?
>     Zakim    I don't understand your question, pfps.
>     Zakim    +Sandro
>     ivan    zakim, mute me
>     Zakim    Ivan should now be muted
>     Zakim    +[IPcaller]
>     AndyS    zakim, ipcaller is me
>     Zakim    +AndyS; got it
>     Zakim    +??P13
>     Zakim    +??P14
>     sandro    zakim, drop P13
>     Zakim    sorry, sandro, I do not see a party named 'P13'
>     sandro    zakim, drop ??P13
>     Zakim    ??P13 is being disconnected
>     =-=    TallTed has changed the topic to “RDF WG -- 
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/ -- Agenda: 
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.08.21”
>     Zakim    -??P13
>     yvesr    Zakim, ??P14 is me
>     Zakim    +yvesr; got it
>     pfps    the nuclear option is always the right thing to do
>     AndyS    in a less than ideal telecon place - I am muted and can 
> unmute for specific items.
>     Zakim    + +081165aacc
>     AZ    Zakim, aacc is me
>     Zakim    +AZ; got it
>     Zakim    + +1.415.686.aadd
>     gkellogg    zakim, aadd is me
>     Zakim    +gkellogg; got it
>     davidwood    Zakim, who is here?
>     Zakim    On the phone I see davidwood, pfps, TallTed (muted), Ivan 
> (muted), Sandro, AndyS, yvesr, AZ, gkellogg
>     Zakim    On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, AZ, gkellogg, AndyS, pfps, 
> TallTed, ivan, manu, gavinc, davidwood, trackbot, yvesr, sandro, ericP
>     AndyS    there are 3 sets of building works in the road and all 
> are using power tools
>     TallTed    Zakim, unmute me
>     Zakim    TallTed should no longer be muted
>     TallTed    Zakim, mute me
>     Zakim    TallTed should now be muted
>     yvesr    fighting a massive headache
>     pfps    i can scribe (in honour of getting IRC access back)
>     AndyS    yep - a bit risky.
>     yvesr    sorry!
>     pfps    scribenick: pfps
>     pfps    that didn't work
>     Zakim    +gavinc
>     gavinc    waves
>     -->|    markus (~chatzilla@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     =-=    markus is now known as lanthaler
>     Zakim    +Souri
>     davidwood    PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 07 August 
> telecon: https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/rdf-wg/2013-08-07
>     -->|    Souri (~Souri@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     pfps    agendum: admin
>     AndyS    notes he scribed that one
>     pfps    david: accept minutes from last time
>     davidwood    RESOLVED to accept the minutes of the 07 August 
> telecon: https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/rdf-wg/2013-08-07
>     pfps    david: no objections -> minutes acceptes
>     davidwood    Review of action items
>     davidwood http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/pendingreview
>     davidwood http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/open
>     AndyS    ACTION-282 is done
>     gavinc    I claim that EricP did ACTION-280
>     yvesr    did a bit of work on ACTION-196 but still work in progress
>     lanthaler    my machine just crashed.. will join in a couple of 
> minutes
>     pfps    david: second editor for trig
>     pfps    andy: I will if it helps
>     davidwood    CLOSE ACTION-282
>     trackbot    is closing ACTION-282.
>     trackbot    Closed ACTION-282.
>     davidwood    CLOSE ACTION-280
>     trackbot    is closing ACTION-280.
>     trackbot    Closed ACTION-280.
>     pfps    greg: so far 9 conforming Turtle implementation
>     AndyS    Excellent news on the implementation reports.
>     pfps    david: primer still in progress
>     gkellogg    s/greg/gkellogg/
>     pfps    greg should work, no?
>     gkellogg    don't thing so; perhaps gregg
>     pfps    hmmm, zakim is too dumb for its own good
>     gkellogg    can always clean up later
>     pfps    david: next meeting *next* week
>     yvesr
>     AndyS    Happy Birthday, David for next week. Install the large 
> number package.
>     pfps    david: I won't be available next week
>     pfps    sandro: I can chair if needed
>     davidwood    Request for Review: ITS 2.0
>     davidwood
>     davidwood    See: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0000.html
>     davidwood
>     pfps    agendum: request for review of ITS 2.0
>     ivan    q+
>     Zakim    sees ivan on the speaker queue
>     pfps    that's not the right incantation - what is the right one?
>     pfps    david: they want some some review from us re converting 
> markup into RDF
>     AndyS    peter --- topic:
>     pfps    thanks
>     pfps    topic: request for review
>     gavinc    Section in question, 
> http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#conversion-to-nif
>     pfps    david: I'm not sure what we would say except "hurray" and 
> check to see if they have done anything bad
>     ivan    I am happy to say hurray
>     pfps    after for before reading?
>     ivan    ack ivan
>     Zakim    unmutes Ivan
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    ivan: I can take a look at the document
>     pfps    add an action item??
>     pfps    action: ivan review ITS 2.0 document
>     trackbot    is creating a new ACTION.
>     RRSAgent    records action 1
>     trackbot    'ivan' is an ambiguous username. Please try a 
> different identifier, such as family name or username (e.g., ivan, 
> imikhail).
>     davidwood    Topic: JSON-LD
>     ivan    zakim, mute me
>     Zakim    Ivan should now be muted
>     davidwood    PROPOSED to publish JSON-LD as CR: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0060.html
>     Zakim    +EricP
>     pfps    sandro: we need to agree on exit criteria
>     AndyS    q+ to ask about testing (minor, clarification)
>     Zakim    sees AndyS on the speaker queue
>     gkellogg    q+
>     Zakim    sees AndyS, gkellogg on the speaker queue
>     davidwood    ack AndyS
>     pfps    sandro: the standard criteria should be acceptable, but 
> there should be a resolution
>     Zakim    AndyS, you wanted to ask about testing (minor, clarification)
>     Zakim    sees gkellogg on the speaker queue
>     Zakim    +??P20
>     lanthaler    zakim, ??P20 is me
>     Zakim    +lanthaler; got it
>     =-=    lanthaler is now known as markus
>     markus    zakim, ??P20 is me
>     Zakim    I already had ??P20 as lanthaler, markus
>     pfps    andy: for the RDF tests, isomorphism appears to be the 
> right standard
>     davidwood    ack gkellogg
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: this was discussed yesterday
>     pfps    gregg: for testing to-RDF isomorphism is OK, but the 
> output is n-quads
>     gkellogg http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/
>     pfps    andy: so n-quads isomorphism is what to use
>     ivan    q+
>     Zakim    sees ivan on the speaker queue
>     yvesr    hmm dataset isomorphism - that rings a bell
>     pfps    gregg: here is an EARLy report
>     ivan    q-
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: pretty broad conformance over six implementations
>     gavinc    +q to ask if 3 of those aren't translations of the same 
> implementation?
>     Zakim    sees gavinc on the speaker queue
>     davidwood    ack gavinc
>     Zakim    gavinc, you wanted to ask if 3 of those aren't 
> translations of the same implementation?
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: this indicates that CR exit critera have already 
> been met, but there are other groups that may be waiting for CR to 
> actually to the testing
>     pfps    gavin: are three of the implementations machine translations?
>     markus    I think on yesterday's call we agreed on a minimum CR 
> duration of 2 weeks
>     pfps    gregg: no, they are separate, but the Java one is the primary
>     gavinc    s/Java/Javascript
>     AndyS    s/java/javascript/
>     AndyS
>     pfps    david: sandro can you craft a proposal for exit criteria?
>     davidwood    q?
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: the tests are all via the API
>     Zakim    -EricP
>     pfps    sandro: are any of the proposed tests contential
>     pfps    gregg: to RDF-100 had some discussion yesterday because it 
> was generating relative-IRIs
>     gavinc    +q to ask about dataset tests
>     Zakim    sees gavinc on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: we dropped it so that the results are all legal 
> generalized RDF
>     davidwood    ack gavinc
>     Zakim    gavinc, you wanted to ask about dataset tests
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gavin: are there tests around datasets that contain more 
> than one graph? the bugs I've in seen in are in this area
>     Zakim    +EricP
>     pfps    gregg: I don't know - we will be discussing this next week 
> on the JSON-LD call
>     -->|    AZ_ (~AZ@public.cloak) has joined #rdf-wg
>     AndyS    Don't need test suite to go to CR.
>     pfps    gavin: how can we approve exit criteria without a full set 
> of tests?
>     sandro    PROPOSED: The Exit Critera for JSON-LD shall be that at 
> least two implementations pass each approved test in the test suite. 
> We approve the tests as they stands today, but intend to add more. We 
> may also make corrections if bugs are found. The test are all on 
> JSON-LD-API but we consider them to cover both JSON-LD documents.
>     sandro    gregg: we need more tests. we only have only one test on 
> error condititions.
>     gavinc    We DO need more tests. There are no tests for datasets, 
> only single named graphs
>     markus    q+
>     Zakim    sees markus on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: more tests are needed, e.g., test variations on 
> native types, dataset tests
>     pfps    gregg: should we approve the current tests?
>     pfps    sandro: let's approve now and add later
>     pfps    sandro: there are about two weeks before CR can be 
> announced, so the tests should be finalized by then
>     ericP    of course you never know when a test suite is *really* done
>     pfps    david: do we need one resolution or two?
>     davidwood    ack markus
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    sandro: either
>     markus    The exit criteria I put in the spec is: "Before this 
> specification exits Candidate Recommendation, two or more independent 
> implementations must pass each test, although no single implementation 
> must pass each test. The working group will decide when the test suite 
> is of sufficient quality to test interoperability and will produce an 
> implementation report (hosted together with the test suite)."
>     pfps    markus: are we trying to define the exit criteria
>     pfps    sandro: yes
>     pfps    sandro: the exit criteria usually go in the transition 
> request, not the document
>     Zakim    -EricP
>     pfps    david: let's resolve on the wording from the document
>     sandro    PROPOSED: (as in spec draft) Before this specification 
> exits Candidate Recommendation, two or more independent 
> implementations must pass each test, although no single implementation 
> must pass each test. The working group will decide when the test suite 
> is of sufficient quality to test interoperability and will produce an 
> implementation report (hosted together with the test suite).
>     sandro    +1
>     markus    +1
>     davidwood    +1
>     gkellogg    +1
>     pfps    +1
>     yvesr    +1
>     TallTed    +1
>     AndyS    +1
>     ivan    +1
>     AZ_    +1
>     |<--    AZ has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> (Ping 
> timeout: 180 seconds)
>     pfps    heavy typing
>     gavinc    +1
>     Souri    +1
>     pfps    zakim, who is talking?
>     sandro    RESOLVED: (as in spec draft) Before this specification 
> exits Candidate Recommendation, two or more independent 
> implementations must pass each test, although no single implementation 
> must pass each test. The working group will decide when the test suite 
> is of sufficient quality to test interoperability and will produce an 
> implementation report (hosted together with the test suite).
>     Zakim    pfps, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the 
> following: davidwood (53%), AndyS (19%), Sandro (15%)
>     AndyS    muted
>     gkellogg    JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API
>     davidwood    PROPOSED: Publish both JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 
> Processing Algorithms and API as CR.
>     ivan    +1
>     gkellogg    +1
>     markus    +1
>     sandro    +1
>     gavinc    +1
>     ivan    yay
>     AndyS    +1
>     davidwood    +1
>     pfps    sandro: there should be some comment that the JSON-LD 
> tests cover both documents
>     TallTed    +1
>     Souri    +1
>     AZ_    +1
>     yvesr    +1
>     sandro    PROPOSED: The test are all on JSON-LD-API but we 
> consider them to cover both JSON-LD documents.
>     davidwood    RESOLVED: Publish both JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 
> Processing Algorithms and API as CR.
>     davidwood    PROPOSED: The test are all on JSON-LD-API but we 
> consider them to cover both JSON-LD documents.
>     sandro    gregg: Implementing all the processing algorithms 
> effectively tests all the normative requirements of the JSON-LD documents.
>     sandro    +1
>     sandro    PROPOSED: The test are all on JSON-LD Processing 
> Algorithms, but we consider them to cover both JSON-LD documents in 
> their entirety.
>     pfps    +1
>     sandro    +1
>     gkellogg    +1
>     davidwood    +1
>     markus    +1
>     gavinc    +1
>     pfps    sandro: are there actual API tests?
>     pfps    gregg: yes
>     sandro    gregg: We should be careful that the API tests are in 
> the report, since they aren't in the EARL.
>     sandro    gregg: That part is intended for JS impls, but my (Ruby) 
> one doesn't do the API with Promises.
>     ivan    +1
>     Souri    +1
>     pfps    david: I don't see any issues here
>     davidwood    RESOLVED: The test are all on JSON-LD Processing 
> Algorithms, but we consider them to cover both JSON-LD documents in 
> their entirety.
>     TallTed    +1
>     gkellogg    Need to make sure IDL tests are included with the test 
> manifests and in the EARL report
>     yvesr    abstains from that one - not sure how much of the 
> algorithms document is covered indirectly by these tests
>     pfps    markus: how long for CR?
>     ivan    david, I am needed on another phone for some membership 
> issue; may I leave?
>     pfps    sandro: let's just ask for a short time and end whenever
>     davidwood    ivan, sure
>     pfps    markus: we were thinking of two weeks and extend if necessary
>     ivan    sorry about that
>     Zakim    -Ivan
>     pfps    sandro: two weeks seems a little short - three weeks might 
> be more normal
>     pfps    sandro: two weeks might raise some flage
>     pfps    markus: ok
>     pfps    andy: groups that are waiting for start of CR might want 
> longer
>     davidwood    From 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#transition-reqs : 
> "The Working Group is not required to show that a technical report has 
> two independent and interoperable implementations as part of a request 
> to the Director to announce a Call for Implementations. However, the 
> Working Group should include a report of present and expected 
> implementations as part of the request."
>     pfps    markus: we might send out an informal communication to get 
> these people to start
>     gavinc    "must specify the deadline for comments, which must be 
> at least four weeks after publication, and should be longer for 
> complex documents."
>     pfps    david: minimal duration of implementation period is required
>     pfps    sandro: should be at least three weeks
>     davidwood    "The announcement must indicate a minimal duration, 
> before which the Working Group must not request 
> ahttp://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfr 
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfr>; this minimal 
> duration is designed to allow time for comment."
>     davidwood    There is no definition of minimal.
>     gavinc    yep, and the newest draft process document 
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/tr.html does define, and 
> that's 4 weeks
>     markus    gavinc, that's not CR
>     pfps    david: let's try for three
>     gavinc    markus nope, since CR is gone
>     pfps    sandro: resolving on three weeks would be helful
>     pfps    s/hellful/helpful/
>     markus    gavinc, oh sorry, didn't realize you pasted a different link
>     davidwood    PROPOSED: The WG will request a duration of three (3) 
> weeks for the JSON-LD implemention period.
>     gkellogg    +1
>     davidwood    +1
>     yvesr    +1
>     gavinc    +1
>     pfps    +1 (are you sure that you needed the (3)?)
>     markus    +1
>     TallTed    +1
>     sandro    +1
>     davidwood    RESOLVED: The WG will request a duration of three (3) 
> weeks for the JSON-LD implementation period.
>     pfps    sandro: we may be able to publish the documents on the day 
> that the CR request is approved
>     pfps    !
>     Souri    +1
>     davidwood    Topic: TriG / N-Triples / N-Quads
>     pfps    topic: lions and tigers and bears
>     pfps    david: progress in TriG document
>     pfps    david: please accept Andy's help
>     ivan    zakim, dial ivan-voip
>     Zakim    ok, ivan; the call is being made
>     Zakim    +Ivan
>     pfps    david: Andy will join Gavin as the second editor of the 
> TriG document
>     AndyS    No problem .. yet. I *love* hg
>     AndyS    not
>     davidwood
>     pfps    gavin: the end result for TriG is that two things need to 
> be added - optional "graph" and {}
>     gkellogg    q+
>     Zakim    sees gkellogg on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gavin: there were a number of other grammars for other things
>     ivan    zakim, mute me
>     Zakim    Ivan should now be muted
>     davidwood    ack gkellogg
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gregg: allowing a blank node as a graph name was an issue 
> - what syntax is allowed - easiest is blank node label
>     pfps    andy: either labelled or []
>     pfps    gavin: a bit strange
>     pfps    andy: yes, a corner case, but graphs can be discovered
>     pfps    andy: graph name syntax has to be just for a blank node - 
> nothing else
>     pfps    gavin: I'll put together the result into the document
>     davidwood    The editors will record this corner case in the document.
>     sandro    editors will include [ ] for blank node graph labels
>     pfps    gavin: that covers everything I can think of
>     Zakim    +EricP
>     pfps    david: N-TRIPLES
>     davidwood    PROPOSED to publish N-Triples as LCWD
>     davidwood    q?
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    gavin: comment from Andy re whitespace as a token, the 
> situation has gone back and forth
>     AndyS    <s><p><o>. is legal TTL but not NT. Some may find it odd.
>     pfps    andy: want the two to be the same
>     AndyS    <s> <p> <o> . needed in NT.
>     pfps    gavin: can't allow NL in the middle of triples
>     pfps    david: date in document is next week
>     pfps    gavin: that can be changed easily
>     ivan    +1
>     gkellogg    +1
>     davidwood    +1
>     TallTed    +1
>     gavinc    +1
>     AndyS    go for it
>     AndyS    +1
>     Souri    +1
>     markus    +1
>     pfps    the numerology of "go for it" is obviously +1
>     yvesr    +1
>     sandro    +1
>     AZ_    +1
>     davidwood    RESOLVED to publish N-Triples as LCWD.
>     Souri    sorry, I have another meeting to go at 12noon
>     |<--    Souri has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> ("")
>     pfps    david: try for LC of N-Triples next week
>     pfps    topic: semantics and concepts
>     pfps    s/Triples/Quads/
>     davidwood    ISSUE-140?
>     trackbot    is looking up ISSUE-140.
>     trackbot    ISSUE-140 -- RDF Dataset Comparison (Ivan Herman) -- open
>     trackbot http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/140
>     pfps    andy: also need to consider blank nodes shared between the 
> graphs - need to move the isomorphism to the outside
>     ivan    q+
>     Zakim    sees ivan on the speaker queue
>     pfps    andy: graph isomorphism is OK, just need to fix this one
>     ivan    -> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0022.html 
> Pat's definition
>     pfps    andy: this message has the right change
>     AZ_    +1 to Pat's definition
>     Zakim    -Souri
>     pfps    david: let's accept Pat's definition
>     ivan    q-
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     Zakim    -EricP
>     pfps    pfps: looks good to me
>     ivan    zakim unmute me
>     ivan    zakim, unmute me
>     Zakim    Ivan should no longer be muted
>     davidwood    PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-140 by accepting Pat's 
> suggested change documented in 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0022.html
>     pfps    +1
>     AZ_    +1
>     gavinc    +1
>     AndyS    +1
>     pfps    who will make the change?
>     davidwood    +1
>     ivan    +1
>     gkellogg    +1
>     TallTed    +1
>     yvesr    +1
>     markus    +1
>     davidwood    RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-140 by accepting Pat's 
> suggested change documented in 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0022.html
>     gavinc    Grad students!
>     davidwood    ACTION: davidwood to apply the resolution to 
> ISSUE-140 in Concepts
>     trackbot    is creating a new ACTION.
>     RRSAgent    records action 2
>     trackbot    Created ACTION-283 - Apply the resolution to issue-140 
> in concepts [on David Wood - due 2013-08-28].
>     ivan    zakim, mute me
>     Zakim    Ivan should now be muted
>     pfps    david: comments from Jeremy ...
>     davidwood    Comments Jeremy Carroll
>     davidwood    rdfs:Graph ? comment and Issue 35: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Jul/0021.html
>     davidwood    owl:imports, graph names and Issue 38: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Jul/0022.html
>     davidwood    Turn into issues
>     davidwood    ISSUE-35?
>     trackbot    is looking up ISSUE-35.
>     trackbot    ISSUE-35 -- Should there be an rdf:Graph construct, or 
> something like that? -- closed
>     trackbot http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/35
>     pfps    andy: I think that the modeling in his example is somewhat 
> dubious
>     pfps    david: is there a resolution on ISSUE-35?
>     pfps    pfps: I'm unsure just what Jeremy wants
>     pfps    david: there is nothing prohibiting making graph names 
> denote graphs
>     ivan    q+
>     Zakim    sees ivan on the speaker queue
>     pfps    pfps: Jeremy wants there to be a way to require graph 
> names denoting graphs
>     pfps    david: that proposal has been before the working group and 
> has not been approved
>     davidwood    ack ivan
>     Zakim    unmutes Ivan
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    ivan: there was a plan to have something like this
>     AndyS    People write documents, not graphs.
>     pfps    ivan: ... in a note
>     pfps    sandro: correct, but I was hoping ...
>     pfps    david: we need to reply to Jeremy and at least say that a 
> similar proposal was rejected and that nothing prohibits this
>     AZ_    and there's a plan to make a note on dataset-semantics, 
> which I have to finish (ED at 
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-dataset/index.html#)
>     pfps    sandro: and could ask what the minimum is here
>     pfps    david: and there is a note possibly in progress
>     markus    +q
>     Zakim    sees markus on the speaker queue
>     davidwood    ack markus
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    sandro: jeremy knows this already
>     pfps    markus: are we planning to added rdf:bounddataset to note
>     pfps    sandro: that would be in there
>     pfps    david: a non-arbitrary deadline for the WG would be mid-Nov
>     AZ_    q+
>     Zakim    sees AZ_ on the speaker queue
>     pfps    sandro: Jeremy might object to proceeeding unless the note 
> exists
>     pfps    david: sandro please respond with history and say that a 
> note on the issue will appear later and whether he is OK with that
>     pfps    Topic: AOB
>     AZ_    q-
>     Zakim    sees no one on the speaker queue
>     pfps    Adjourn
>     Zakim    -Ivan
>     pfps    AZ: the note on dataset semantics is in progress since 
> January and should be ready by September
>     pfps    david: please try to finish soon - discussion may take 
> some time
>     |<--    ivan has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> 
> ("bye guys")
>     AndyS    GTG
>     gavinc    bye!
>     Zakim    -gavinc
>     gkellogg    bye!
>     pfps    AZ: would be nice if peter or pat could take a look at it
>     Zakim    -Sandro
>     yvesr    bye
>     Zakim    -davidwood
>     AndyS    ADJOURNED
>     Zakim    -AZ
>     Zakim    -TallTed
>     Zakim    -gkellogg
>     Zakim    -lanthaler
>     pfps    what's the magic link to start editing the minutes?
>     Zakim    -AndyS
>     markus    bye
>     |<--    AZ_ has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> 
> ("Page closed")
>     |<--    AndyS has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> 
> ("Leaving.")
>     pfps    found it, I think
>     |<--    markus has left irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665> 
> ("ChatZilla 0.9.90.1 [Firefox 22.0/20130620121849]")
>     davidwood    pfps, please see the directions at the top of 
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
>     pfps    that's obsolete, I think I found the right place, but I'm 
> now getting "Internal Server Error"
>
Received on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 16:57:55 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:04:31 UTC