RE: JSON-LD Syntax 1.0 - Candidate Recommendation-ready document

On Friday, August 16, 2013 11:48 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> What defines passing a test with bNode named graphs?  After reading
> Markus's position on isomorphism, I don't know what it takes to pass a

That was not really a position. It was more asking whether I understand our
intention correctly (which I'm still not sure) and showing another way to
look at it.

> test (well, if the output is structurally isomorphic it passes, the
> question is more about negative tests and about weaker equivalences).

Currently we take a rather pragmatic approach given that all the algorithms
produce deterministic bnode identifiers. A test passes if the resulting
N-Quads are the same (after being sorted). Most of us compare the result
directly, i.e., require that the same blank node identifiers are used; Gregg
(I believe) checks whether the result is isomorphic to the expected result.

> PS there is a link in
>    http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/
>    http://json-ld.org/tests/

Fixed: