Re: JSON-LD Syntax 1.0 - Candidate Recommendation-ready document

On 09/08/13 19:32, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2013, at 9:40 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 08/08/13 05:24, Manu Sporny wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I've prepped a Candidate Recommendation-ready (CR) document for JSON-LD
>>> 1.0 (Syntax). This is the document that the RDF WG will be attempting to
>>> take to CR. The JSON-LD CG believes that all open issues have been
>>> addressed, I'll start doing formal responses to LC-2 issues soon.
>>>
>>> You can view the document here:
>>>
>>> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/
>>>
>>> I'll date-stamp it after the JSON-LD telecon next Tuesday, if the
>>> JSON-LD CG believes that the document is ready for publication as a CR.
>>> We're looking for a 4 week CR period, mostly just to get the
>>> implementation reports together. We already have enough implementations
>>> to exit out of CR.
>>>
>>> If you have issues with the spec, now would be the time to speak up. :)
>>>
>>> -- manu
>>>

>> Are there any JSON-LD dataset tests? (I only see toRDF and fromRDF - didn't see any dataset tests specifically blank node graph names).
>
> There are tests with named graphs, but none (yet) which use a bnode graph name. Test toRdf-0027 [1] is a simple named graph test, we certainly need more.
>
> To this point, we've been focusing on getting to CR, within CR we'll be spending more time on the test suite. Contributions, of course, are always welcome.

What defines passing a test with bNode named graphs?  After reading
Markus's position on isomorphism, I don't know what it takes to pass a
test (well, if the output is structurally isomorphic it passes, the
question is more about negative tests and about weaker equivalences).

	Andy

PS there is a link in
   http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/
   http://json-ld.org/tests/