Re: delay in publication WDs

On 4 apr. 2013, at 01:42, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm,  everything looks OK for Semantics, but the checker is complaining.  Maybe someone else can take a quick look to see what is going on.
>
> peter

Diabolical. It seems the ReSpec script still generates two errors: a https instead of http link for the W3C style shhet and logo. Took me some time to spot that. Sigh.

Peter: there is one broken link left: the D_entailment anchor. That should be the last. Could you fix that? I will take it from there.

Guus