Re: RDF Primer in Turtle

To make it clear, the merit is not mine. It is the old, 2004 primer; the only thing I did was to systematically remove RDF/XML, replacing it with turtle, and removing the very XML related things from the document. Obviously, section 3 on Turtle is new and, frankly, I do not even remember whether I got inspired by some other text when creating it...

But many of the examples need radical rewrite. Eg, I would not base a primer with such a prominent role to PRISM, there are more widespread vocabularies around; dc should be dcterms, etc. I thing that is also why I did not push the document at the time, I realized that in needed more work than just an RDF/XML to Turtle change...

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)