Re: policy for rdf: namespace? was Re: Vocab terms for owner, validFrom and validUntil

Sandro,

I think the rdf: namespace should be managed just like the www.w3.org/TR/ space: The only way to put new terms into the namespace, or modifying existing terms, is by chartering a WG and stating the scope of the namespace update in its charter.

(The RDF WG is chartered to update RDF Schema, and since the rdf: namespace currently is just a reflection of the contents of that document, an update to the namespace is trivially in scope for the RDF WG.)

Best,
Richard