Re: rdf-spaces

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Andy Seaborne
<andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> On 09/05/12 15:33, David Wood wrote:

>>> Why not use TriG?
>>

>> I have no objection to using TriG, as long as I can use some contiguous
>> RDF serialization in HTML.  That rules out RDFa.
>>

> Could you explain that - the Turtle doc already has:
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#in-html
>
> which is contiguous RDF serialization in HTML.
>
> It's the named graphs part that I'm missing. (JSON does not seem to help so
> I guess I didn't understand your initial remark properly.)

Also, the language in Turtle specifically talks about treating each
<script> element as it's own Turtle document. This means anyone with a
method for resolving a set of Turtle documents into a SPARQL Dataset
is very welcome to do so. But as this does not exist in practice yet
nor is there any experience to build on Turtle does NOT try and
specify how one might resolve that set of Turtle documents to a
dataset. Trying to specify a recommended behavior before there has
been any experience at all seems very poor and very hard.

--Gavin