Re: Vocab terms for owner, validFrom and validUntil

On 5/4/2012 9:58 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

>> Why elevate these use cases above others?
>
> Because they are core to many different types of usages of RDF.
> Ownership is a universal concept, so is validity of statements made.

Counterpoint: I can't think of a single implementation of Anzo that has
explicitly modeled ownership as Manu describes it.

I have many examples that use SKOS or dc:title or similar.

I don't think any of these belong in the RDF or RDFS namespaces.

Lee