Re: Deprecate most "native" RDF serializations

On 4 May 2012 16:09, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> On 05/04/2012 03:57 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>>
>>> Ntriples --- am i the only one who regularly filters rdf ntriples
>>> dumps by grepping ?
>>

>> No, you are not. I've found it a good way to clean the data up by
>> running Perl on N-triples and also extracting a certain part of a
>> large dump.
>

> You could still do this with TURTLE Lite.

Probably my fault for not following the work closely enough, but
googling 'Turtle lite' I find nothing, 'Turtle lite rdf', I find only
this thread, and I don't see it in
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/n-triples/rdf-turtle/index.html ...
but I'll take your word for it :)

Dan