[Turtle] Editorial Issue: Fwd: Please put "N-Triples" in the specification title

Hi Gavin and Eric,

This seems like a simple editorial issue to me.  It seems to be supported by others in the thread without obvious objection.

Can you please change both the title and the proposed short name (as Andy suggested later in the thread)?  Thanks.

Regards,
Dave
--
David Wood, Ph.D.