Re: proposals for Lists and Seq (ISSUE-77)

FWIW, I would like something along the line of SPARQL 1.1 entailment
regime (which excludes the rdf:_N that are not used in the dataset).

Le 20/10/2011 15:41, Ivan Herman a écrit :

> On Oct 20, 2011, at 14:44 , Steve Harris wrote:
>
>> Probably. The infinite entailments thing is very crazy, but the rdfs:member property is reasonably useful.
>>
>> I would be more in favour of making it less crazy e.g. limiting the instances of rdfs:member to rdfs:_N properties that actually exist in the graph.
>
> Ack. That is the ter Horst semantics that a number of triple stores already implement, or the corresponding RDFS entailment version that is defined for SPARQL 1.1. Getting one of those into the RDF Semantics is, essentially, ISSUE-11, that I raised a long time ago...[1].
>
> Ivan
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/11
>

>> - Steve
>>
>> On 2011-10-20, at 13:28, Ivan Herman wrote:
>>
>>> Steve, Dan
>>>
>>> Would you be ready to at least remove them from the core RDFS semanitcs, ie, the entailments?
>>>
>>> Ivan
>>>
>>> ----
>>> Ivan Herman
>>> web: http://www.ivan-herman.net
>>> mobile: +31 64 1044 153

>> --
>> Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
>> 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
>> +44 20 8439 8203  http://www.garlik.com/
>> Registered in England and Wales 535 7233 VAT # 849 0517 11
>> Registered office: Thames House, Portsmouth Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9AD
>>

> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153

Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol
École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne
158 cours Fauriel
42023 Saint-Étienne Cedex 2
France
Tél:+33(0)4 77 42 66 03