Re: Affiliation Change

Thanks indeed to Jeremy and TopQuadrant for making this transition really smooth.

Gavin, good luck in your new job! Jeremy, my deep condolences for having lost Gavin:-)

A tiny practical issue: Gavin, if your email address changes, please do not forget to change it in your W3C account page, so that the rest of the tools would work properly

Cheers

Ivan

On Oct 11, 2011, at 02:34 , Gavin Carothers wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> You may have noticed an increase in activity from Jeremy the past few
> days, he will be taking over as the primary representative for
> TopQuadrant. I've taken a new job working for Lex Machina
> (https://lexmachina.com/) and will be continuing to participate in the
> working group. Specifically I will continue in the WG formally
> speaking as a TopQuadrant representative while Lex Machina get their
> membership in order. If an official opinion from TopQuadrant is
> needed, and in formal votes, Jeremy is the actual representative. I'd
> like to thank TopQuadrant for making the transition easier, and for
> all the time I've been able to work closely with Jeremy and everyone
> else at TQ. Anyway, see you all on Wednesday!
>
> Cheers,
> Gavin
>
> ps. Email likely to switch to gavin@carothers.name for at least some
> period of time.