Re: why I don't like named graph IRIs in the DATASET proposal

…
> It's not immediately obvious to me how to do this kind of stuff with
> named graphs

Named graphs were invented for exactly this kind of stuff.

See for example the WIQA Policy Framework, which allows writing down this kind of trust policy in a SPARQL-like syntax:
http://richard.cyganiak.de/2008/papers/wiqa-jws2009.pdf

TriG was developed in the context of this work.

> Perhaps we can show it with SPARQL?  Query for all the people whose home pages say they are
> vegetarians?

I think Eric addressed this nicely.

Best,
Richard