Re: Proposal for ISSUE-12, string literals

On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 20:33 +0200, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> (I'm
> assuming here that users will continue to work on graphs without e.g.
> D-entailment; which I think is pretty realistic.)

FWIW, and while I don't disagree, I think this is a bit like saying
users will continue to write their own parsers, or that users will
continue to read/write their own sectors on block devices (instead of
using filesystems).  They might, but I'd rather focus on making a world
where they don't have to.

   -- Sandro