Re: [ALL] Agenda 30 Mar telecon, 1100 EST

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:02:29 +0200
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
2011/3/29 Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>

> All,
>
> This week we'll focus on the Turtle task force.
> Ageda at:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.03.30

Regrets, I'm at W3C Points of Interest WG meeting at Layar.

BTW see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2011Mar/0021.html
for proposal to liaise between the WGs regarding JSON use case. That
said this POI WG has just agreed to work mostly in XML - see minutes
in progress http://www.w3.org/2011/03/29-poiwg-minutes.html "PROPOSED
RESOLUTION: The WG expect that broadly equivalent POI descriptions
will be exchanged in the Web using at least XML, HTML5, JSON formats,
often embedded within some surrounding format or spec.".

(The POI WG has an interest in linking with RDF LOD data, and having
an RDF interpretation, but doesn't feel a need to work primarily in
RDF.)

Dan