Re: [JSON] JSON Syntax Options - URI Properties

On 2011-03-11, at 22:29, Nathan wrote:

> Evening,
>
> As promised earlier, I've put together a wiki page with a set of options we can consider for the JSON serialization, at the moment this only covers URI properties and URI shortening, however I hope to (or hope we can) pad this out with all the different base options we have to choose from for a JSON syntax:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON_Syntax_Options

That makes things clearer, thanks.

One thing that I'm wondering about though is results that aren't a simple tree. In JSON based (and RDF based for that matter) APIs I've used you often get back a set of things as a response, e.g. "all the status updates within 1km of this point, in the last 24h".

It's not obvious how these syntax sketches would represent that kind of result, can someone add examples to the current sketches?

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK