Re: [ALL] Raised Issues

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:00:54 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
To: antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr

On Mar 11, 2011, at 07:34 , Antoine Zimmermann wrote:

> > ISSUE-4: Do we depecate N-Triples and use Turtle instead?
>
> Not necessary and I don't think it needs to be made an open issue.

Antoine,

just for clarification: do you think that this is not even a point of discussion on the working group? It did come up in the past weeks and I am not 100% sure that this can just be forgotten...

Accepting an issue to be 'open' does not mean that you agree with the question as asked...

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153